Friday, 18 February 2022
  439 Replies
  23K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Humans who are in prison are worthy of healing too.

Do you agree with that statement? Do have you a burden for prison reform?

Come with me into the land of pure imagination and faith.

What if we turned the prison populations and facilities into Industrial Hemp cultivation and manufacturing resources for our community?

What if we then grew Hemp, sold biomass, manufactured thousands of Hemp products for our people, sold them from the prisons to the government and then took the profits generated from the sale of the biomass or products and placed 20% of those proceeds into the Healthcare for Everyone System and reinvested 80% of those profits into healing therapies for the humans incarcerated to promote transformation and rehabilitation as well to cover operating expenses for the prisons to reduce tax burden on the people.

Are you still with me?

Could this work? I think so. Before you respond to this post. Learn more about the Industrial Hemp Prison Program by reading this blog.

Then if you are ready to work for implementation of this program and bring your best ideas to the game. Let's go! Comment, Contact me, Schedule a Zoom with me at http://www.calendly.com/hempforhealthcareinalaska. However you feel led, come to the mission and help transform how we treat and approach our prison populations for the benefit of society.

I believe in us. Do you?
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
Well done. This really helps me to find the answers to my question. Hoping, that you will continue posting articles having lots of useful information. Thanks a lot for providing us that great blog with great information. custom packaging for small business
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
How to Find a Reputable Scrap Car Removal Company When looking for a scrap car removal company in Newmarket, there are several things you should consider. <a href="https://mostcash4cars.ca">cash for scrap cars calgary</a> Firstly, do your research online. Look for reviews and ratings of different companies to see what other customers have experienced.
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
Great wordpress blog here.. It’s hard to find quality writing like yours these days. I really appreciate people like you! take care Champaign Car Accident Lawyer
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
likoria is an over-the-counter medication available in a pack or strip. It helps you fight the pain of periods with quick, reliable and effective results. You can temporarily <a href="https://medicalstoreonline.pk/product/likoria">what is leukorrhea</a>
reduce menstrual flow by using likoria side effects throughout your cycle period without any harm to your body. The strips do not cause allergies so they are safe for all women's maturity levels.
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
Last, check to see if they have licenses and certifications. A trustworthy company that <a href="https://mostcash4cars.ca">scrap cars for cash near me</a> takes away old cars should have the right licenses and permits to work in your area.What You Should Do Before Selling Your Old Car
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
They'll come to you and give you a fair price for your old, broken-down car. They'll then haul it to a wrecking yard, where it will be taken <a href="https://mostcash4cars.ca">cash for scrap car removal calgary</a>
apart, useful bits sold, and the metal recovered. Then, these scrap metals are given to metal fabricators, building companies, etc.
12 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
How is it that simply anybody can write a website and acquire as widespread as this? Its not like youve said something incredibly spectacular –more like youve painted a reasonably picture over a difficulty that you simply recognize nothing concerning I don’t want to sound mean, here. but do you really suppose that you can escape with adding some pretty pictures and not really say anything? Best free mobile credit card reader
12 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
Your blog is really great & awesome.I really like your blog. thanks for sharing your ideas its a nice and perfect post for readers Keep it up. TitleCar polish
12 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
How Online Slot Machines Change People's Minds Online slot machines can be a fun way to pass the time, but they can also be bad for a person's mental health. When players don't win, they can feel frustrated or disappointed because the games are hard to predict, which can make them feel and act badly.
<a href="http://89.38.131.95/">kdslots777</a>
11 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
Get rid of Leukorrhea immediately with likoria causes on application over the entire vulva area. This vaginal infection can affect your lifestyle, <a href="https://medicalstoreonline.pk/product/likoria">likoria ka ilaj in urdu</a> body confidence, and relationships. So how about giving yourself a break from this stressing disease with likoria remedies? We ensure long-lasting euphoric treatment in twenty days without any side effects.
11 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
How is it that simply anybody can write a website and acquire as widespread as this? Its not like youve said something incredibly spectacular –more like youve painted a reasonably picture over a difficulty that you simply recognize nothing concerning I don’t want to sound mean, here. but do you really suppose that you can escape with adding some pretty pictures and not really say anything? tridewa
11 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
Coming from my research, shopping for electronic products online can for sure be expensive, nevertheless there are some guidelines that you can use to obtain the best deals. There are continually ways to locate discount specials that could help make one to possess the best electronics products at the smallest prices. Good blog post.
the counter
the counter
the counter
11 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
As I was sitting on a rock in India, looking over the city of New Delhi, contemplating on my next decision, I was chastened to submit my thoughts and passion about money unto the world. Capitalism shall grow in abundance; the entire economic system of our world is impossible without credit. Our entire civilization is based on money, from Babylon, to New York City. The hope of our time is based off the fact that Rachel will control the world through her music and love. She shall reign like a queen over billions and billions, and I shall support her by contemplating my next decision looking off to the distance, because this, this is how I receive revelation, with the common interest of money and overseas trades that the world depends on.
mexican restaurant
mexican restaurant
mexican restaurant
11 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
Motivational status videos are short, inspiring clips that can be downloaded and shared on social media platforms.
11 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
On the off chance that you are thinking about purchasing a floor covering on the web, this site Washable Rugs might be of worth to you.
11 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
ehternet cables are still the ones that i use for my home networking applications“ quartz countertops
11 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi there very nice website!! Man .. Excellent .. Wonderful .. I’ll bookmark your blog and take the feeds also…I am glad to search out a lot of useful information here within the publish, we want work out more strategies on this regard, thanks for sharing. Zahnarzt Bern
11 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
This blog is very effective and valuable.
best Bra in pakistanbest Bra in pakistan
11 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
shilajit from himalaya
shilajit shilajit from himalaya
11 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
It’s actually a cool and helpful piece of info. I am happy to see that you shared this useful information with us. I always like informative blogs and this is one of them. Thanks for sharing and please keep us up to date like this.
<a href="https://besttarpaulins.co.uk">builders tarpaulin sheetBest tarpaulins</a>
There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below.
Supported: gif,jpg,png,jpeg,zip,rar,pdf
· Insert · Remove
  Upload Files (Maximum 2MB)

Sharing your current location while posting a new question allow viewers to identify the location you are located.

FDA Disclaimer
Important Disclaimer: The information contained on this site is intended for informational and educational purposes only. Any statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and any information or products discussed are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent any disease or illness. Please consult a healthcare practitioner before making changes to your diet or taking supplements that may interfere with medications. Any medical information published on this website is not intended as a substitute for informed medical advice and you should not take any action before consulting with an informed healthcare professional. 

Contact Us

Hemp for Healthcare in America/Alaska
3801 E Cottonwood Way
Wasilla AK 99654

Email: contact@hempforhealthcare.com

Phone: +1-907-887-6130