Hemp for Healthcare in Alaska is honored to partner with Knot Plastic™️ to offer you these incredible NOT plastic bags for your everyday needs of cleaning up after your cats and kittens! Thank you for your support of this World changing company by purchasing on HempforHealthcare.com!
Knot Plastic™️ x BIODOGRADABLE BAGS™
Clean up after your feline friends in a Knot Plastic™️ and convenient way with bioDOGradable Compostable Cat Litter Large-sized Waste Bags. Each handled bag measures 17” W x 22” L, making them a perfect option for pet parents with multiple feline friends. These Knot Plastic™️ BioDOGradable™️ bags are proudly Made in the USA. These one of a kind litter bags are great for scooping waste and are tear-resistant and stronger than toxic petroleum-based plastics – they are so strong, they can hold up to 20 pounds! They are leak-proof and made from all plant material which decomposes into nutrients for micro-organisms in the soil and in the water. bioDOGradable Compostable Cat Litter Large-sized Waste Bags serve as a great alternative to destructive single-use plastics.
- Made in the USA
- United States Certified Biobased Product
- TUV Austria (EN 13432) Certified Industrial Compostable
- TUV Austria Certified Home Compostable
- Not made from Oxo-Degradable Material
- Stronger than Plastic Bags
- Bag Size: 17” x 22” x 20
- Package Size: = 10” x 2” x 14”
- Weight Capacity: 11 lbs
5 Key Benefits:
- Improved material to create ease in bag opening, clean tears at perforations, and new sticker adhesive to stop bag tears on refill rolls!
- Trusted US manufacturer meeting highest compost standards: European EU 13432, TUV Austria OK Compost for Industrial, Home and Marine, BNQ of Quebec, USDA Biobased, and Compost Manufacturing Alliance.
- Crafted from corn by-products and vegetable oils, creating a natural color and smell similar to popcorn!
- No discard fear: With or without oxygen, the bag will naturally biodegrade.
- The ink used to make the print is derived from plants, so you and your pet don’t have to worry about harmful chemicals!