Hemp for Healthcare in Alaska is honored to partner with Knot Plastic™️ to offer you these incredible NOT plastic bags for your everyday needs of cleaning up after your pup! Thank you for your support of this World changing company by purchasing on HempforHealthcare.com!
BIODOGRADABLE BAGS™ x Knot Plastic™️
Why Knot choose a better way to clean up after your pet?
Box of 200, easy grab and go Dog Poop Bags. Dog parents should knot have to care about the impact of the materials that go into helping clean up after their pets. These Knot Plastic™️ BioDOGradable™️ bags serve as food to micro-organisms that help send these bags back to the soil from once they came.
100% COMPOSTABLE BAGS
bioDOGradable Bags have a shelf-life of 12-18 months and will not start to degrade till then, so there is no need to worry when buying large quantities of these compostable bags.
Remember: bioDOGradable Bags only start to degrade within 3-6 months after use when the micro-organisms start to eat away at the bags. This pack of 240 dog poop bags should last you a long time, that is unless you are the parent of many dogs!
- Made in the USA
- United States Certified Biobased Product
- TUV Austria (EN 13432) Certified Industrial Compostable
- TUV Austria Certified Home Compostable
- Not made from Oxo-Degradable Material
- Stronger than Plastic Bags
- Bag Size: 8” x 13” x 20 Microns
- Package Size: 9” x 3.13” x 3.13”
- Weight Capacity: 4.4 lbs
5 Key Benefits:
- Improved material to create ease in bag opening, clean tears at perforations, and new sticker adhesive to stop bag tears on refill rolls!
- Trusted US manufacturer meeting highest compost standards: European EU 13432, TUV Austria OK Compost for Industrial, Home and Marine, BNQ of Quebec, USDA Biobased, and Compost Manufacturing Alliance.
- Crafted from corn by-products and vegetable oils, creating a natural color and smell similar to popcorn!
- No discard fear: With or without oxygen, the bag will naturally biodegrade.
- The ink used to make the print is derived from plants, so you and your pet don’t have to worry about harmful chemicals!