Friday, 18 February 2022
  1.8K Replies
  33.3K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Homelessness is at an all-time high in America and Alaska. What are you going to do about it?

Human beings who are so broken and in places of trauma that they find themselves without a home. The self-centered person could say...that's not my problem. But the self-aware person knows that the human species is interconnected and that those who are homeless draw down the health of the entire species and community. We are only as sick as the sickest among us.

Together we can create solutions. My suggested solution is that of Hemp Houses for the Homeless. Beginning with Hempcrete PreFab Modular Homes, offered by companies like Homeland Hempcrete (http://www.homelandhempcrete.com) and Hemp Communities we suggest a method of approaching the Homeless situation with love, compassion, provision and support that does not ostracize individuals who are experiencing homelessness but instead wraps loving arms of support, provision, connection and healing around them.

Learn more about the Hemp Houses for the Homeless program here at the Blog Section and if you are committed to making a real change that provides real solutions for the homeless community all on the back of the Hemp industry then please get in involved in this program.

Comment, Contact me, or Schedule a Zoom Call with me (http://www.calendly.com/hempforhealthcareinalaska)

Together we can help heal the most vulnerable around us. Let's work the vision, add your thoughts, and bring real social transformation and healing.
2 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
Going to graduate school was a positive decision for me. I enjoyed the coursework, the presentations, the fellow students, and the professors. And since my company reimbursed 100% of the tuition, the only cost that I had to pay on my own was for books and supplies. Otherwise, I received a free master’s degree. All that I had to invest was my time. ezybet789
2 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
Interesting post. I Have Been wondering about this issue. so thanks for posting. Pretty cool post.It 's really very nice and Useful post.Thanks Fitspresso
2 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
Spot lets start work on this write-up, I truly think this web site requirements a lot more consideration. I’ll probably be again to learn to read much more, thank you for that info. flower shops in abu dhabi
2 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
thank you for taking the time to talk about this, I feel strongly about it and love mastering greater on this topic. If possible, as you benefit knowledge, might you mind updating your blog with more information? it\'s far extraordinarily useful for me. fitspresso reviews
2 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
Pretty Tight Kitty is a new and revolutionary Bipolar Radiofrequency home use device for multiple related vaginal and genitourinary issues related to menopausal changes,  what is vaginal rejuvenation
1 month ago
·
Votes
Undo
Vaginal tightening devices utilize advanced technologies, such as radiofrequency or laser, to stimulate collagen buy vaginal rejuvenation device
1 month ago
·
Votes
Undo
A ring is a timeless and symbolic piece of jewelry worn on the finger, often representing love, commitment, or a significant life event. Available in various styles and materials, rings serve as personal expressions of style, cultural traditions, and emotional connections. 對戒
1 month ago
·
Votes
Undo
It's late finding this act. At least, it's a thing to be familiar with that there are such events exist. I agree with your Blog and I will be back to inspect it more in the future so please keep up your act. indoslot
1 month ago
·
Votes
Undo
Good to become visiting your weblog again, it has been months for me. Nicely this article that i've been waited for so long. I will need this post to total my assignment in the college, and it has exact same topic together with your write-up. Thanks, good share. video bokep abg
1 month ago
·
Votes
Undo
thank you for taking the time to talk about this, I feel strongly about it and love mastering greater on this topic. If possible, as you benefit knowledge, might you mind updating your blog with more information? it\'s far extraordinarily useful for me. denticore reviews
1 month ago
·
Votes
Undo
thank you for taking the time to talk about this, I feel strongly about it and love mastering greater on this topic. If possible, as you benefit knowledge, might you mind updating your blog with more information? it\'s far extraordinarily useful for me. pronail complex
1 month ago
·
Votes
Undo
It’s difficult to acquire knowledgeable people on this topic, but the truth is could be seen as guess what happens you are speaking about! Thanks fitspresso review
1 month ago
·
Votes
Undo
It’s difficult to acquire knowledgeable people on this topic, but the truth is could be seen as guess what happens you are speaking about! Thanks fitspresso reviews
1 month ago
·
Votes
Undo
amidst the vibrant atmosphere of urban life, lies a glittering gem that beckons to nocturnal adventurers: Kıbrıs Night Club. Embracing the spirit of the island of Cyprus, this establishment promises an unforgettable journey through the pulsating rhythms and vibrant energy of its nightlife. Let's delve into the allure of Kıbrıs Night Club and discover the experiences it offers to those who seek excitement under the stars. Lefkosa night club
1 month ago
·
Votes
Undo
This approach is normally how it looks quite best. Every one about health issues demonstrates really are made using many different ways of life proficiency. I propose you the technology rather a lot. HDhub4u
There are particular dissertation online sites over the internet if you ever buy of course proclaimed in the site.
Votes
Undo
누누티비 다시보기 has become an essential part of my entertainment routine. Highly recommend it!
1 month ago
·
Votes
Undo
Interesting post. I Have Been wondering about this issue. so thanks for posting. Pretty cool post.It 's really very nice and Useful post.Thanks Sugar Defender
There are particular dissertation online sites over the internet if you ever buy of course proclaimed in the site.
1 month ago
·
Votes
Undo
I visit your blog regularly and recommend it to all of those who wanted to enhance their knowledge with ease. The style of writing is excellent and also the content is top-notch. Thanks for that shrewdness you provide the readers! ngentot anak sma
There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below.
Supported: gif,jpg,png,jpeg,zip,rar,pdf
· Insert · Remove
  Upload Files (Maximum 2MB)

Sharing your current location while posting a new question allow viewers to identify the location you are located.

FDA Disclaimer
Important Disclaimer: The information contained on this site is intended for informational and educational purposes only. Any statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and any information or products discussed are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent any disease or illness. Please consult a healthcare practitioner before making changes to your diet or taking supplements that may interfere with medications. Any medical information published on this website is not intended as a substitute for informed medical advice and you should not take any action before consulting with an informed healthcare professional. 

Contact Us

Hemp for Healthcare in America/Alaska
3801 E Cottonwood Way
Wasilla AK 99654

Email: contact@hempforhealthcare.com

Phone: +1-907-887-6130